Teachers and counselors interested in working at Edison High School must go through the site selection process. Site selection is the process set up by the district for current district employees and external candidates to apply for positions in district schools.
Below is the site selection process specific to Edison High School:
- Apply to Edison High School using the site selection portal. The portal will tell you which positions are currently open. Directions for that can be found here.
- Edison’s site selection team will review the resumes and cover letters that are uploaded to the portal and then reach out to candidates to schedule interviews. Interviews typically take place between the hours of 8:00 AM and 2:30 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays. Other hours/days may be considered as needed based on the committee’s/candidate’s availability.
- Bring copies of your resume.
- Attend your interview. Upon arrival check-in at the main office and then a site selection committee member will meet you.
- The site selection coordinator will reach out to you 1-2 weeks after your interview to let you know your status.
- Candidates that are hired will be required to sign a site selection form that will then be sent to the district. The district will send a confirmation email once the form is processed.